Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Relaxing things I love to do





Here are some ways that I unwind:


1. Drink a cup of coffee. Coffee soothes me and calms me. I know, it's meant to perk you up, but I like coffee anyway. Whether it's Starbucks or just the homemade ones, coffee is definitely my picker-upper.


2. Take naps. Taking naps can energize you and helps you rest for while. At work, I catnap if I have to.


3. Eat pizza and watch a movie. I do it with my galpals or with my beau as I curl up beside him. Enjoying movies with your loved ones along with a yummy slice of pizza can be really nice.


4. Bike around. Biking within the university grounds is not only exercise, but also gets me moving minimally.


5. Read a good book. Reading a book with a captivating story can get you back to the habit of reading. Nowadays, I just finished The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

No comments:

Post a Comment