Sunday, February 23, 2014

Botched



Last weekend, I met a guy and went out on a date. Everything went well, until the conversation over dinner shifted to badmouthing his exes. I started to feel uncomfortable right then and there, and made an excuse to go to the ladies' room. The truth is, I left him out there and never made an attempt to contact him after that botched date. For me, a guy who badmouths his exes means that he's bound to badmouth you in the near future.


Saying No is not a difficult feat for me, since I've been taught to stand up for myself since I was a child. It helped me later on, especially in situations like this one. No way will I allow myself to go out with a jerk like that guy. Girls, better keep in mind the lessons I learned.


It's not easy to find a guy who will treat you like you're precious. Find a guy who will both be a lover and friend to you. Don't just rely on attraction or lust.


So there goes my date. I'm open to nice guys, hear me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment